- $472 million in total was invested into Norshield Asset Management.
- The five year inquiry by RSM Richter will halve the money that can be recovered by investors.
- The efforts by RSM have provided no further information into where money went in the Caribbean.
- RSM Richter has launched a civil case against John Xanthoudakis & Dale Smith for $159 million.
- RSM Richter has offered to cooperate should there be criminal proceedings.
Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Norshield key personnel perhaps insane?
Scot Blythe has covered Norshield issues in the Advisor.ca online magazine since trading of Olympus Funds was stopped and I'm certain long before that as well. His latest article summarizes the OSC findings brilliantly. Here are some highlights: